With the Creative Edition, you have access to a comprehensive imaging suite.
Includes all pluugins from the Performance and Essential editions.
To see which plans include these plugins, visit the licenses page.
BlobProviderBase plugin - Base class for creating your own blob providerFastScaling plugin - FastScaling offers the highest-quality image scaling and sharpening available. It can also be up to 43x faster than Graphics.DrawImage, the default.SQLReader plugin - Process and resize images located in a MS SQL database. Extremely configurable, can work with nearly any database schema.CloudFront plugin - Allows you to use Amazon CloudFront with the resizer. Highly recommended - offers inexpensive worldwide edge caching and great scalability.RemoteReader plugin - Allows images located on external servers to be securely resized and processed as if they existed locally.DiskCache plugin - Makes dynamic image processing as responsive and scalable as static images - because they are! Suggested, nay, required for websites with significant traffic. Medium-trust compatible.AzureReader2 plugin - Allows Azure Blob Storage images to be resized and served.S3Reader2 plugin - Process and resize images located on a remote Amazon S3 bucket. A VirtualPathProvider. Works best when combined with DiskCache.AnimatedGifs plugin - Process and resize GIF animations like normal GIF images. Every frame is processed and re-encoded.PrettyGifs plugin - Get rid of ugly .NET GIFs, and get photoshop-like results for GIFs and 8-bit PNG images. Uses tuned octree quantization and smart, adjustable dithering.FolderResizeSyntax plugin - Resize images without using the query string.Drop Shadow plugin - Adds drop-shadow feature (shadowOffset, shadowWidth, shadowColor).PdfRenderer (New in V3.1.3) - Render PDFs to images dynamically, then crop or process them as an image.ImageHandlerSyntax plugin - Migrate websites from other image resizing handlers without breaking any URLs.DiagnosticJson plugin - Gradient plugin - Create gradients from css, js, or html: /gradient.png?color1=FFFFFFAA&color2=BBBBBB99&width=10&width=10&rotate=90.SpeedOrQuality - Gain a 15-30% speed boost by sacrificing rendering quality.Custom Overlay plugin - DefaultSettings plugin - Allows you to configure the default setting values when commands (like `scale`) are omitted.MvcRoutingShim plugin - Prevent System.Routing from taking over the ImageResizer's requests.IEPngFix plugin - Automatically serve GIF versions of PNG files to IE6 and below clients. Opt-in or opt-out, very configurable.Presets plugin - Created named settings groups and reference them with ?preset=name instead of specifying them all in the URL.SizeLimiting plugin - (default)- Limit maximum resolution of photos, or the total size of all processed images.VirtualFolder plugin - Create an IIS-like virtual folder that works in Cassini as well as IIS, and doesn't require IIS configuration.Image404 plugin - Supply default images instead of a 404 when an image is missing.TinyCache plugin - Diagnostics plugin - (default) - Whenever you have an issue, go to localhost/resizer.debug and you'll probably be told what is wrong.ClientCache plugin - (default) - Sets Cache-control, Expires, and Last-modified headers for optimum performance.AutoRotate plugin (deprecated, built-in) - Use the EXIF rotation data from the camera to auto-rotate your images.DefaultEncoder - (default) Adjustable jpeg compression, 24-bit PNG with transparency support, and standard (poor) .NET GIF encoding.PdfiumRenderer plugin - Render PDFs to images
- Watermark plugin - Render multiple image & text overlays and background layers with incredible flexibility and great performance.
- CopyMetadata plugin - Preserve metadata during image processing.
- FreeImage Plugins - Includes 4 plugins: FreeImageDecoder adds support for RAW & HDR source images - over 20 formats supported. FreeImageEcoder provides 2-4x Faster jpeg encoding. FreeImageResizer adds support for Lanczos3 and CatmullRom scaling. FreeImageBuilder provides an alternate imaging pipeline.
- WIC Plugins - 3 plugins: WicDecoder supports decoding images through WIC, supporting any image codecs installed on the computer. WicEncoder encodes jpeg, gif, and png images through WIC for better performance and more control. Adjust jpeg quality, subsampling, gif dithering, and palette size. WicBuilder provides a completely alternate pipeline, which supports most basic resize/crop/pad operations. 2-4x faster than the default pipeline. Enable on a per-request basis.
- SeamCarving plugin - Content-aware image resizing.
- SimpleFilters plugin - Adjust photo transparency, brightness, and apply sepia and B&W filters through the querystring. Nearly zero performance overhead - matrix-based.
- WhitespaceTrimmer plugin - Automatically trims whitespace off an image using smart edge detection.
- AdvancedFilters plugin - Blur, sharpen, remove noise, and perform automatic histogram adjustment. Plus several other cool effects.