- Large business - more than 500 employees.
- Medium business - fewer than 500 employees.
- Small business - fewer than 30 employees.
- Microenterprise - fewer than 5 employees. Gross revenue below $250,000/quarter USD.
- Charitable organizations - with non-profit and tax-exempt status.
- Include your umbrella corporation head count; licenses cover your parent corportion and its subsidiaries.
- Include regular independent contractors (those that have been with your organization for more than 3 months and average more than 20 hours per week).
- If your non-profit employs fewer than 5 people, try microenterprise pricing instead.
The ImageResizer v4 core library and 18 plugins in the Essential edition are free and open-source under the Apache 2 license.
Development of ImageResizer is funded by our commerical licences to the Performance and Elite editions. Commercial licenses also include source code and permit modification; most permit redistribution.
All Imazen software is open-source, and your funds help (both directly, and indirectly) maintain dozens of critical low-level, permissively-licensed OSS libraries across a wide spectrum. Visit our GitHub profile to see some of the work we maintian.
If you are able to comply with the AGPL v3 and provide the public with access to the complete source code for your website/service under any AGPL v3 acceptable terms (which includes MIT, GPLv3, and Apache 2), then you may use all ImageResizer plugins for free under the terms of the AGPL v3.
Commercial license terms
- Site-wide Subscription License Terms
- Per-Server License Terms
- Redistributor Agreement
- Redistribution Recipient License
- Trial License Terms
Open source licenses
- Apache 2
- Imazen Contributor Agreement
- Imazen Software Grant and Corporate Contributor License Agreement
- PdfRenderer License
- Resizer Freedom
- Resizer Domain: The Performance and Creative editions are provided under this license.
- Resizer Enterprise: The Elite edition, OEM, and SaaS products include and Enterprise license.
- Resizer OEM: You buy this for business-wide use and resale.
- Resizer SaaS: You buy this for using ImageResizer in a SaaS product.
- Q: Are licenses perpetual?
- Enterprise-wide subscription licenses become perpetual (for pre-existing versions) after 3 years. Some yearly subscriptions also allow you to purchase a perpetual upgrade for a one-time fee from your customer portal (or up-front).
- Q: Can I buy plugins individually?
- No, and we do not make exceptions to this rule.
- Q: Can I pay by check?
- No, but customers in the USA can pay by bank debit (ACH). Sign up for a 30-day trial, then email [email protected] and ask for us to enable ACH on your account. You'll then be able to login to account.imazen.io and securely enter your bank information and verify it with microtransactions. Once it's verified, you can switch to any subscription and pay by bank instead of credit card. This is all handled by Chargebee, our recurring billing partner.
- Q: Can I upgrade from one license to another?
- You can switch between subscriptions in your customer portal.
- Q: What can I use for free?
- The Essential Edition. Check /resizer.debug to verify you're not using any paid/AGPL3 plugins.
- Q: Do you have a redistribution/integration guide?
- Yes, we do have information on redistributing and integrating ImageResizer.