This set of plugins gives you scalable performance, high-quality GIF, animated GIF, and 8-bit PNG support.
To see which plans include these plugins, visit the licenses page.
ImageHandlerSyntax plugin - Migrate websites from other image resizing handlers without breaking any URLs.Drop Shadow plugin - Adds drop-shadow feature (shadowOffset, shadowWidth, shadowColor).TinyCache plugin - IEPngFix plugin - Automatically serve GIF versions of PNG files to IE6 and below clients. Opt-in or opt-out, very configurable.FolderResizeSyntax plugin - Resize images without using the query string.Diagnostics plugin - (default) - Whenever you have an issue, go to localhost/resizer.debug and you'll probably be told what is wrong.PdfiumRenderer plugin - Render PDFs to imagesVirtualFolder plugin - Create an IIS-like virtual folder that works in Cassini as well as IIS, and doesn't require IIS configuration.AutoRotate plugin (deprecated, built-in) - Use the EXIF rotation data from the camera to auto-rotate your images.MvcRoutingShim plugin - Prevent System.Routing from taking over the ImageResizer's requests.Image404 plugin - Supply default images instead of a 404 when an image is missing.Gradient plugin - Create gradients from css, js, or html: /gradient.png?color1=FFFFFFAA&color2=BBBBBB99&width=10&width=10&rotate=90.SpeedOrQuality - Gain a 15-30% speed boost by sacrificing rendering quality.ClientCache plugin - (default) - Sets Cache-control, Expires, and Last-modified headers for optimum performance.DefaultSettings plugin - Allows you to configure the default setting values when commands (like `scale`) are omitted.SizeLimiting plugin - (default)- Limit maximum resolution of photos, or the total size of all processed images.Presets plugin - Created named settings groups and reference them with ?preset=name instead of specifying them all in the URL.DiagnosticJson plugin - PdfRenderer (New in V3.1.3) - Render PDFs to images dynamically, then crop or process them as an image.Custom Overlay plugin - DefaultEncoder - (default) Adjustable jpeg compression, 24-bit PNG with transparency support, and standard (poor) .NET GIF encoding.
- AzureReader2 plugin - Allows Azure Blob Storage images to be resized and served.
- S3Reader2 plugin - Process and resize images located on a remote Amazon S3 bucket. A VirtualPathProvider. Works best when combined with DiskCache.
- DiskCache plugin - Makes dynamic image processing as responsive and scalable as static images - because they are! Suggested, nay, required for websites with significant traffic. Medium-trust compatible.
- FastScaling plugin - FastScaling offers the highest-quality image scaling and sharpening available. It can also be up to 43x faster than Graphics.DrawImage, the default.
- SQLReader plugin - Process and resize images located in a MS SQL database. Extremely configurable, can work with nearly any database schema.
- CloudFront plugin - Allows you to use Amazon CloudFront with the resizer. Highly recommended - offers inexpensive worldwide edge caching and great scalability.
- RemoteReader plugin - Allows images located on external servers to be securely resized and processed as if they existed locally.
- BlobProviderBase plugin - Base class for creating your own blob provider
- AnimatedGifs plugin - Process and resize GIF animations like normal GIF images. Every frame is processed and re-encoded.
- PrettyGifs plugin - Get rid of ugly .NET GIFs, and get photoshop-like results for GIFs and 8-bit PNG images. Uses tuned octree quantization and smart, adjustable dithering.