Help and Troubleshooting
Before you contact us!
Step 1: See if your problem's already diagnosed.
We designed ImageResizer to be as easy to debug as possible. Try visiting the self-diagnostics page on your server:
/resizer.debug.ashx. Then you might try enabling detailed error messages, and visiting the image URL directly.
Step 2: See if someone's encountered your problem before.
Check out a few of these helpful links.
Step 3: Make your question count.
The more specific you are, the more likely your problem will be diagnosted quickly. Here is what we absolutely need before we can help you.
- Your question must carry the "ImageResizer" tag so we can find it.
- The question includes a gist with the diagnostics page output.
- The question is about the URL API and follows best practices.
- The question is detailed enough to answer and shows some diagnostic effort (Just "It's not working" probably won't get you the answer you need)
If you have a support subscription, email [email protected]
- The diagnostics page output.
- If there is an error message, the precise error message you get when you put the image URL directly into the address bar.
- The name of the company your support contract is registered under.
Stack Overflow questions are usually answered within 1-2 weeks. If we take the time to provide a good answer to your question, please be courteous; mark it as the answer and vote it up. We prioritize questions from Stack Overflow users with a good reputation.