This license was discontinued on on Feb. 1st, 2013. Unless you purchased a plugin bundle prior to that date, these terms do not apply to you.
This license has also been referred to as the “Resizer Professional License”.
This license grants an individual these rights:
Copyright (c) 2012 Imazen
This license is to a individual, not a business entity. For a business-wide license, upgrade to the Enterprise license. The licensee may may grant his employing business or client a "Professional Client" license, but we kindly request that you convince your employer to purchase the very affordable business license instead.
This license grants the purchaser of the software the following rights:
- Unlimited usage. Usage is permitted on an unlimited number of physical or virtual machines operated and either owned, rented, or licensed by the license holder. For example, this includes qualifying shared hosting plans, EC2 instances, dedicated co-located servers, development machines, or test servers. Usage means use, not installation! This does not grant a hosting provider license to install the software for use by all customers, nor provide the ability to resell usage of the software (I.E, a SaaS offering). Custom contracts for SaaS offerings, hosting providers, and CMSes are available, however - just email [email protected].
- Unlimited modification
- Unlimited integration with an unlimited number of projects
- Unlimited redistribution under the Professional Client license.
- Sub-licensing under a license compatible with the Professional Client license.
Subject to the following restrictions:
- Redistribution is only permitted as part of a larger project that does not compete with the Software or any products distributed by the owner of the Software. The receiving party is licensed the software under the Professional Client license. For example, it is permitted to integrate the Software in a project for a client, and the client may use the project on any number of servers. But for the client to integrate the Software with another project themselves, they must buy a license.
- A copy of the Professional Client license must be included with the Software when it is distributed.
- When redistributing a modified copy of the Software, a notice that the Software has been modified must be included.
- This license cannot be transferred.
It is suggested, but not required, that redistributed changes be submitted to the owner of the Software for code review. Without code review, the owner of the Software cannot support modified versions of the Software.
It is suggested, but not required, that a description of the changes made to the Software be included when the Software is redistributed.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.