Before you contact us
- Visit the self-diagnostics page on your server:
- Enable detailed error messages, and visit the image URL directly
- Skim the comprehensive troubleshooting guide and faq. If it's a how-to question, try reading the documentation, searching this site, and searching StackOverflow.
When contacting support about a problem, please include (a) the diagnostics page output, and (b) the precise error message you get when you put the image URL directly into the address bar. Without this information, we cannot diagnose the problem.
Priority email, phone and TeamViewer support costs $135/incident. A 30-minute Q&A session costs $70, but (unlike) a support incident, is time-limited and only reccommended for consulting/introduction purposes.
If you work for a business, please look at the support contract options - they can provide significant savings.
It is suggested that you download and install Team Viewer on the computer in question, as remote desktop access may be required to resolve your issue.
Credit cards, PayPal, and Google Checkout are accepted.
You may already qualify for Priority Support if you..
- Have an active support contract
- Purchased your license before Apr. 20th, 2012
- Purchased your license before Feb. 1st, 2013, and have never used the one (1) included incident.
- Are an open-source developer leveraging the ImageResizing.NET project in another open-source project
- Have blogged about the project and referred at least 300 visitors
Bug bounty program
We offer free support for all bug-related inquiries through e-mail (email@example.com) and StackOverflow.
We will also PayPal you between $5 and $50 for each bug you report if you're the first to report it, and if it's in the latest version of one of our ImageResizer.* assemblies.
The average bug reward is $15; only security holes and memory leaks are eligible for the $50 level.
We welcome feature requests, and everyone may sumbit new ideas or vote for existing ones at the uservoice site.
Free support on StackOverflow
Free support is provided for questions posted on StackOverflow, if they meet the following criteria:
- The question is tagged 'imageresizer' so we can find it.
- The question includes a gist with the diagnostics page output.
- The question is about the URL API and follows best praticies.
- The question is detailed enough to answer and shows some diagnostic effort.
We typically answer StackOverflow questions within 1-2 weeks. E-mail your question URL to firstname.lastname@example.org for a faster response.
If we take the time to provide a good answer to your question, please be courteous; mark it as the answer and vote it up. We prioritize questions from StackOverflow users with a good reputation.