With the Creative Edition, you have access to a comprehensive imaging suite.
Includes all pluugins from the Performance and Essential editions.
To see which plans include these plugins, visit the licenses page.
S3Reader2 plugin - Process and resize images located on a remote Amazon S3 bucket. A VirtualPathProvider. Works best when combined with DiskCache.CloudFront plugin - Allows you to use Amazon CloudFront with the resizer. Highly recommended - offers inexpensive worldwide edge caching and great scalability.SQLReader plugin - Process and resize images located in a MS SQL database. Extremely configurable, can work with nearly any database schema.DiskCache plugin - Makes dynamic image processing as responsive and scalable as static images - because they are! Suggested, nay, required for websites with significant traffic. Medium-trust compatible.AzureReader2 plugin - Allows Azure Blob Storage images to be resized and served.BlobProviderBase plugin - Base class for creating your own blob providerFastScaling plugin - FastScaling offers the highest-quality image scaling and sharpening available. It can also be up to 43x faster than Graphics.DrawImage, the default.RemoteReader plugin - Allows images located on external servers to be securely resized and processed as if they existed locally.AnimatedGifs plugin - Process and resize GIF animations like normal GIF images. Every frame is processed and re-encoded.PrettyGifs plugin - Get rid of ugly .NET GIFs, and get photoshop-like results for GIFs and 8-bit PNG images. Uses tuned octree quantization and smart, adjustable dithering.FolderResizeSyntax plugin - Resize images without using the query string.Drop Shadow plugin - Adds drop-shadow feature (shadowOffset, shadowWidth, shadowColor).IEPngFix plugin - Automatically serve GIF versions of PNG files to IE6 and below clients. Opt-in or opt-out, very configurable.Diagnostics plugin - (default) - Whenever you have an issue, go to localhost/resizer.debug and you'll probably be told what is wrong.ClientCache plugin - (default) - Sets Cache-control, Expires, and Last-modified headers for optimum performance.TinyCache plugin - Gradient plugin - Create gradients from css, js, or html: /gradient.png?color1=FFFFFFAA&color2=BBBBBB99&width=10&width=10&rotate=90.DefaultEncoder - (default) Adjustable jpeg compression, 24-bit PNG with transparency support, and standard (poor) .NET GIF encoding.PdfRenderer (New in V3.1.3) - Render PDFs to images dynamically, then crop or process them as an image.Custom Overlay plugin - MvcRoutingShim plugin - Prevent System.Routing from taking over the ImageResizer's requests.DiagnosticJson plugin - SizeLimiting plugin - (default)- Limit maximum resolution of photos, or the total size of all processed images.Image404 plugin - Supply default images instead of a 404 when an image is missing.AutoRotate plugin (deprecated, built-in) - Use the EXIF rotation data from the camera to auto-rotate your images.ImageHandlerSyntax plugin - Migrate websites from other image resizing handlers without breaking any URLs.VirtualFolder plugin - Create an IIS-like virtual folder that works in Cassini as well as IIS, and doesn't require IIS configuration.DefaultSettings plugin - Allows you to configure the default setting values when commands (like `scale`) are omitted.Presets plugin - Created named settings groups and reference them with ?preset=name instead of specifying them all in the URL.SpeedOrQuality - Gain a 15-30% speed boost by sacrificing rendering quality.PdfiumRenderer plugin - Render PDFs to images
- Watermark plugin - Render multiple image & text overlays and background layers with incredible flexibility and great performance.
- FreeImage Plugins - Includes 4 plugins: FreeImageDecoder adds support for RAW & HDR source images - over 20 formats supported. FreeImageEcoder provides 2-4x Faster jpeg encoding. FreeImageResizer adds support for Lanczos3 and CatmullRom scaling. FreeImageBuilder provides an alternate imaging pipeline.
- CopyMetadata plugin - Preserve metadata during image processing.
- WIC Plugins - 3 plugins: WicDecoder supports decoding images through WIC, supporting any image codecs installed on the computer. WicEncoder encodes jpeg, gif, and png images through WIC for better performance and more control. Adjust jpeg quality, subsampling, gif dithering, and palette size. WicBuilder provides a completely alternate pipeline, which supports most basic resize/crop/pad operations. 2-4x faster than the default pipeline. Enable on a per-request basis.
- SeamCarving plugin - Content-aware image resizing.
- AdvancedFilters plugin - Blur, sharpen, remove noise, and perform automatic histogram adjustment. Plus several other cool effects.
- WhitespaceTrimmer plugin - Automatically trims whitespace off an image using smart edge detection.
- SimpleFilters plugin - Adjust photo transparency, brightness, and apply sepia and B&W filters through the querystring. Nearly zero performance overhead - matrix-based.