Everything here can be found in the free download.
Logging, MvcRoutingShim, and PdfRenderer are seperate DLLs (due to extra dependencies), but all the rest are found in
ImageResizer.dll in the
Check out the maturity chart to see which plugins are the most stable.
- ImageHandlerSyntax plugin - Migrate websites from other image resizing handlers without breaking any URLs.
- ClientCache plugin - (default) - Sets Cache-control, Expires, and Last-modified headers for optimum performance.
- VirtualFolder plugin - Create an IIS-like virtual folder that works in Cassini as well as IIS, and doesn't require IIS configuration.
- FolderResizeSyntax plugin - Resize images without using the query string.
- Gradient plugin - Create gradients from css, js, or html: /gradient.png?color1=FFFFFFAA&color2=BBBBBB99&width=10&width=10&rotate=90.
- IEPngFix plugin (New in V3.1.3) - Automatically serve GIF versions of PNG files to IE6 and below clients. Opt-in or opt-out, very configurable.
- Diagnostics plugin - (default) - Whenever you have an issue, go to localhost/resizer.debug and you'll probably be told what is wrong.
- Logging plugin (v3.1+) - Allows logging through NLog
- AutoRotate plugin (v3.1+) - Use the EXIF rotation data from the camera to auto-rotate your images.
- PdfRenderer (New in V3.1.3) - Render PDFs to images dynamically, then crop or process them as an image.
- SpeedOrQuality (v3.1+) - Gain a 15-30% speed boost by sacrificing rendering quality.
- Drop Shadow plugin - Adds drop-shadow feature (shadowOffset, shadowWidth, shadowColor)
- SizeLimiting plugin - (default)- Limit maximum resolution of photos, or the total size of all processed images.
- Image404 plugin - Supply default images instead of a 404 when an image is missing.
- Presets plugin (v3.1+) - Created named settings groups and and reference them with ?preset=name instead of specifying them all in the URL
- MvcRoutingShim plugin - Prevent MVC Routes from taking over the ImageResizer's requests.
- Custom Overlay plugin -
- DefaultEncoder - (default) Adjustable jpeg compression, 24-bit PNG with transparency support, and standard .NET GIF encoding (which is very lousy).
- DefaultSettings plugin (V3.1+) - Allows you to configure the default setting values when commands (like `scale`) are omitted