Resize images (or serve files) from remote websites, Amazon S3 buckets, Azure Blob Storage, MongoDB GridFS, or Microsoft SQL. Integrate your website with Amazon's CloudFront CDN in seconds for unbeatable performance worldwide. All plugins are medium-trust compatible.
See Cloud Basics for the overview.
- RemoteReader plugin - Allows images located on external servers to be securely resized and processed as if they existed locally.
- MongoReader plugin - Allows GridFS files to be resized and served
- SQLReader plugin - Process and resize images located in a MS SQL database. Extremely configurable, can work with nearly any database schema. A VirtualPathProvider.
- AzureReader2 plugin - Allows blobstore images to be resized and served. (Azure 2.0 compatible)
- AzureReader plugin - Allows blobstore images to be resized and served. (Azure 1.X compatible)
- S3Reader plugin - Process and resize images located on a remote Amazon S3 bucket. A VirtualPathProvider. Works best when combined with DiskCache.
- CloudFront plugin - Allows you to use Amazon CloudFront with the resizer. Highly recommended - offers inexpensive worldwide edge caching and great scalability.