Development of ImageResizer is funded by our commerical licences to the Performance and Elite editions. Commercial licenses also include source code and permit modification; most permit redistribution.
All Imazen software is open-source, and your funds help (both directly, and indirectly) maintain dozens of critical low-level, permissively-licensed OSS libraries across a wide spectrum. Visit our GitHub profile to see some of the work we maintian.
If you are able to comply with the AGPL v3 and provide the public with access to the complete source code for your website/service under any AGPL v3 acceptable terms (which includes MIT, GPLv3, and Apache 2), then you may use all ImageResizer plugins for free under the terms of the AGPL v3.
Commercial license terms
- Site-wide Subscription License Terms
- Per-Server License Terms
- Redistributor Agreement
- Redistribution Recipient License
- Trial License Terms
Open source licenses
- Apache 2
- Imazen Contributor Agreement
- Imazen Software Grant and Corporate Contributor License Agreement
- PdfRenderer License
- Resizer Freedom
- Resizer Domain: The Performance and Creative editions are provided under this license.
- Resizer Enterprise: The Elite edition, OEM, and SaaS products include and Enterprise license.
- Resizer OEM: You buy this for business-wide use and resale. Available for purchase here.
- Resizer SaaS: You buy this for using ImageResizer in a SaaS product. Available for purchase here.
- Q: Are licenses perpetual?
- Site-wide subscription licenses become perpetual (for pre-existing versions) after 3 years. Legacy version-specific licenses were perpetual, but had to be re-purchased when new versions were released. We're adopting a more regular release cycle, and have thus retired the old model.
- Q: Can I buy plugins individually?
- Q: Can I upgrade from one license to another?
- You can switch between subscriptions in your customer portal.
- Q: What can I use for free?
- The Essential Edition. Check /resizer.debug to verify you're not using any paid/AGPL3 plugins.
- Q: Do you have a redistribution/integration guide?
- Yes, we do have information on redistributing and integrating ImageResizer.